HOPE4USA Is looking for problem solvers!
***PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AD BEFORE YOU APPLY***
HOPE4USA is one of the nation’s oldest and most experienced credit repair companies. We give our clients a second chance by helping them accomplish their financial dreams.
We believe that strong people are the backbone of any business and we are currently looking to train 2-3 new credit consultants. We are searching for candidates with great problem solving abilities.
This job requires our client services team to be critical thinkers and make decisions quickly based on the information the consumer provides.
We’re looking for savvy individuals that are hard workers and have a compassion and drive to help our members overcome their credit problems.
If interested in permanent full time position must be available to work 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday - Friday.
Position offers an attractive commission compensation structure with the opportunity to earn bonuses as well.
Serious inquiries only! If you have a great attitude, are willing to learn, want to work with an amazing team, and always strive to be the best at what you do, we may be a good fit for you.
– Be willing and able to learn quickly
– Be goal-oriented
– Have proven success in past sales related positions
– Be proficient with a computer
– CRM knowledge preferred
– Not be afraid to pick up the phone 50 times a day and call
– Have a strong work ethic
– Be able to compassionately speak with people about sensitive financial topics
– Be team-oriented (We are a very close group and do a lot of things together outside of work)
– Adapt to and accept change
– Be willing to accept constructive criticism and grow
– Like to work in a fun and exciting work environment (We work hard but we also play hard too!)
IF YOU DON’T MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, PLEASE DON’T APPLY.
We can offer you:
– Competitive base commission draw
– Great commission structure
– W2 employment (not a contract position)
– World class sales and product training
– Plenty of room for growth within the company
– ALL LEADS PROVIDED by warm referral source, no cold calling
We conduct a lengthy interview process to be sure each candidate is a good fit for our team. If you follow the steps below and meet the requirements above, you can expect the process to include an initial phone interview, two in-person interviews, and a 1/2 day job preview in our office.
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, please follow the instructions below:
Please go to www.HOPE4USA.com/discoverawesomeapplication.
There is a questionnaire you need to fill out. After the questionnaire you will be asked to complete a few additional steps. Please be sure to follow all instructions very carefully if you wish to be considered.
We look forward to meeting with you.
Please DO NOT call or respond via our contact form. All applicants who wish to be considered must visit www.HOPE4USA.com/discoverawesomeapplication and fill out the questionnaire and follow all instructions afterward.