Reasons Charlotte NC is a great place to live. Reason 5 This week we have been sharing with you reasons why Charlotte, NC is a great place to live.
Today Reasons #5. We will give you a brief summary of reasons why others think Charlotte is a great city.
For a second year in a row Charlotte North Carolina has been voted the number one place to live by RelocateAmerica.com. RelocateAmerica.com is an online relocation information resource owned and operated by a real state broker firm called HomeRoute. RelocateAmerica.com has been ranking cities annually for 11 years. They accept city nominations that are considered by the nominees a great place to live. The nominations then are reviewed by their editorial team along with other city key data like education, employment, crime, housing, parks etc and then ranked.
Reasons to live in Charlotte North Carolina: 1. Destination could not be any better. The Appalachian Mountains are only a two hour drive to the west and the sun filled beaches are only three hours to the east. Charlotte N.C. was selected as one of the "10 Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine.
2. Second largest center of financial transaction in the United States. Some of the best known fortune 500 companies are located in Charlotte.
3.There are very good schools in and around Charlotte.
4. The cost of living in Charlotte is relatively low compared to the national average.
5. The weather is relatively mild in the winter and warm in the summer.
6. Pro Sport Organizations: (NFL Football: Carolina Pathers), (NBA Basketball: Charlotte Bobcats), (Minor League Baseball: Charlotte Knights), (WNBA Basketball: Charlotte Sting), (Hockey: Charlotte Checkers), Home of NASCAR's Lowes Motor Speedway.
7. Jobs: Last year, the city created 12,000 new jobs.
8. You'll find miles of walking trails.
9. There are several quality golfing communities.
10. There are many city parks and sports complexes including baseball, soccer, tennis, fields, YMCA facilities and Leon Springs facilities.
12. Located near or on a recreation Lake Wylie with fishing, boating, swimming, etc.
13. Friendly people.
14. A bonus last year - Property taxes were lowered for most home owners in 2007.
At HOPE we will help you achieve the credit score you desire so you can qualify for the lowest interest rates available to you. If you would like to know how please call us at 704-503-3669. We are waiting on your call.